The Apollo RA670 re-embodies award-winning audio innovation in a new compact form factor!
Introducing the newest addition to the Apollo Family, the Apollo RA670 inherits key audio innovations and revolutionary technology from the award-winning Apollo RA770 including Fusion's Digital Signal Processing, PartyBus*, over-the-air software updates* and more source options including Optical Audio for connection to TVs in cabins. From the kick drum to the eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your vehicle. The future of on-road audio entertainment has arrived.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Over-The-Air Software Updates
- More Source Options
- Multi-Zone Technology
- Display: 2.7" optically bonded color LCD display
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / digital optical input / USB audio / AUX / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic and weather.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP: Yes
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- PartyBus Technology: Yes (receive and broadcast - wired or wirelessly* when Apollo RA670 is integrated with an external network router or Apollo RA770 stereo.)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- SiriusXM-Ready: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes* (*when integrated with an external network router or an Apollo RA770 stereo)
- ANT Technology: Yes
- NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link): Yes
- Works with NRX Remotes: Yes
- Optical Input: 1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Fits DIN Cut-Out: Yes
- Water Resistance (IPX rating): IPx7 from the front panel when installed correctly.
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D
- Peak Power: 280W max
- Multi-Language User Interface: English / French / German / Spanish / Dutch / Italian
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x RCA Input (AUX)
- Ethernet: One Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- SiriusXM: One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker Channels: 4 x channels, 1 pair per zone (zone 1 & 2 internal amplifier / zone 3 requires external amplification)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 3 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 - 16V dc
- DAB+ Ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates* via the free Fusion-Link app or USB (*when Apollo RA670 is integrated with an external network router or Apollo RA770 stereo.)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your vehicle, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
- PartyBus*: Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion-PartyBus™. The power of PartyBus kicks in when you add more PartyBus enabled stereos to your entertainment system. Each additional PartyBus enabled stereo gives you the option to join Party Mode and play the same perfectly synced audio source through the entire vehicle. Opt into Personal Mode and listen to available audio sources from your stereo in the area of your choice without disrupting Party Mode in the other areas of the vehicle.
- Over-The-Air Software Updates*: The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
- More Source Options: The Apollo RA670 features more source options, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
- Outdoor-Ready™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s Outdoor-Ready design philosophy, the Apollo RA670 has an impressive IPX7 and IPX6 rated water resistant front panel, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
- Fusion-Link™: Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing around your vehicle, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Multi-Zone Technology™: Three independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your vehicle, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.