Shipping / Click & Collect
New Zealand Shipping Information (Business days / hours apply, Monday-Friday)
- NZ Shipping per order (Standard Shipping): from NZ $6.99 nationwide or FREE NZ SHIPPING when spending NZ$200+ per order. Some items are excluded. The shipping price for each item is shown on their product pages below the price. Shipping costs apply to orders delivered to your chosen address or to a Smart Marine store. Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated and the order is accepted and invoiced by our Smart Web Crew. Orders for are usually dispatched within 24 hours on week days from point of order excluding weekends and public holidays. Some items will have delayed shipping which will be stated on the product’s web page.
- All orders are sent out insured and with Track & Trace emails. The receiver is responsible for following tracking and notifying us of any delays within 24 hours of expected delivery.
- Online tracking details will come to you by email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- Deliveries must be signed for and a card to call will be left if no one is home. If the purchaser notes an authority to leave the package without a signature, this is at the full responsibility of the purchaser and no responsibility will be taken by Smart Marine or the carrier for missing items. Carriers may choose to only offer signature deliveries. We recommend using a business adress or somewhere where it can be signed for during business hours etc.
- Supply issues / delays are rare and if applicable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- NZ Delivery Estimated days from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): Auckland 1-2, North Island 1-3, South Island 2-4 working days*-Subject to courier company delivery times
- Deliveries to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Stewart Island or the Chatham Islands- additional charges may apply. Standard courier fees will apply to delivery to the wharf or airline as appropriate and the receiver will need to arrange collection or movement from the airport or other Bulky or dangerous goods items may incur additional charges and these will not show in the cart total or be charged at the time of confirming the order. Additional charges, if required, will be quoted prior and will require acceptance or for the receiver to arrange a suitable alternative, or the order will be cancelled.
- Some special items are freight free and will show this. Some items are not included in our special freight deals and the products page details the items shipping terms. The shipping total at checkout will include all applicable shipping charges for your order. *Excludes charges to Islands as detailed prior.
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT- INSPECT INSIDE PARCEL or Visible Defects on arrival of your delivery: Our team inspect all items that leave our stores. Please also inspect the packaging and the items inside the packaging to ensure they are in new condition, without defects or damage. Any visible concerns with your product needs to be reported within 24 hours of delivery otherwise a warranty or insurance claim may not be possible. If you are required to sign, write damaged on the delivery note. FOR FRAGILE ITEMS LIKE FRIDGES, OVENS, TOILETS, please open the box to inspect before signing. Report within 12 hours to email@example.com and advise the delivery company immediately.
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-3 days longer*.
- Items over 1.5 metres in length can not be couriered to Rural addresses. Please provide an alternative non-rural address. If not then they can only be shipped to our nearest carriers depot for collection, which can be provided on request.
- Rural delivery orders may incur extra charges and the web crew will be in touch before shipping if this is the case
- If you are rural we can provide a quote to the closest depot or you can provide a non-rural address. (rural address are designated by courier providers)
Click & Collect Information
- Click & Collect is available from all Smart Marine stores during trading hours and are processed within 90 minutes, ready for collection.
- This service is available for stock on hand at the store collected from. Courier fees apply to items ordered in via the stores and will need a seperate web order for delivery.
- Collection Days: All stores open 7 Days for collection. Manukau, Mt Wellington, Hamilton,Tauranga.
- If there is any issue with your order, the store will contact you.
- Click and Collect orders need to await an email confirmation from the store to confirm the order is ready for you. You are welcome to call the store prior to let them know if there is any additional urgency. 0800 80 50 40
- The person ordering will need to present photo id on collection and the team will record your id number for security reasons. These records will be secured behind our counter, not available to the public and shredded within 2 months of date of purchase. Couriers cannot collect this order for you but friends/family can with their photo id if the order is under $500. For orders over $500, the person making the order is required to collect the item, present the same personally named credit card and photo id instore. Further verification may be required. If these terms cannot be met and the team is not satisfied with secure supply of the order, the order will be cancelled and card charges reversed.