New Zealand Shipping Information (Business days / hours apply, Monday-Friday)
- NZ Shipping per order (Standard Shipping): from NZ $5.99 nationwide or FREE NZ SHIPPING when spending NZ$200+ per order. Some items are excluded. The shipping price for each item is shown on their product pages below the price.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours from point of order excluding weekends. Some items will have delayed shipping which will be stated on the product’s web page.
- Supply issues / delays are rare and if applicable, you will be notified as soon as possible
- NZ Delivery Estimated days from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): Auckland 1-2, North Island 1-3, South Island 2-4 working days*
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-3 days longer*.
- Online tracking details will come to you by email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- All orders are sent out with insurance and online Track & Trace and must be signed for on arrival.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated and the order is accepted and invoiced by our Smart Web Crew.
- Deliveries to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Stewart Island or the Chatham Islands additional charges may apply
*Subject to courier company delivery times
Essential Shipping Tips
- Some special items are freight free and will show this. Some items are not included in our special freight deals and the products page details the items shipping terms. The shipping total at checkout will include all applicable shipping charges for your order. Ocassionally we may run additional shipping promotions, so ensure you check out the front page banners and sign up for our emails be notified.
- The parcel is insured so someone will need to sign for it, if not the courier leaves a card to call and arrange another delivery time. For your convenience we can also deliver parcels to PO Boxes if preferred.
- Providing a business address is often quicker and more convenient.
- Urgent couriers can be arranged at an extra charge. You are also welcome to call the stores to make orders and to discuss delivery options such as Saturday delivery and generally urgent orders. 0800 80 50 40
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: Freighted/couriered items must be thoroughly checked inside before signing for your delivery. Ensure all products are in good condition. As per strict courier company conditions, damaged items must be reported by the receiver within 24 hours of delivery to qualify for an insurance claim/replacement on the items.