Easy to start twist grip throttle, super quiet and economical. An awesome addition to the Parsun range of Outboard motors.
Dual Fuel Option. Comes with 1.3 Litre Integral Tank standard or optional remote tank/line.
DC output leads are included and with the addition of the optional Rectifier Kit (our part no.#8027568) battery charging is available.
Grunty single cylinder, 6HP 148cc F/N/R gear box 1.3L, internal tank 27kg. Thru hub exhaust. Compact size and large handles make it highly portable and start-up is easy with CDI Ignition System. And on the water, you'll be delighted by the low fuel consumption, simple control, limited noise and vibration, and complete reliability.
*SHIPPING: NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY ONLY FOR THIS ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE. - excludes rural delivery. Shipping to the South Island or any rural address needs to be quoted to your location before ordering and additional shipping will be due. Shipping to main centres and depots is more economical to keep your shipping costs down further. Please call your nearest Smart Marine store to request a shipping quote: 0800 80 50 40*
PARSUN FOUR STROKE 6HP OUTBOARD MOTOR FEATURES:
1. Exhaust through the middle of propeller so as to get low noise and low vibration for extra comfort;
2. Spiral bevel gear, stronger, run more quietly and can be used for higher reduction ratios with longer life;
3. High - strength clutch, more reliable and better performance
4. Use ball bearing and needle bearing for driver shaft, long life and better performance
5. Besides the oil dip-stick, also equipped with oil watch window
6. Convenient auxiliary prime pump in cowling for easy starting after long storage. A small auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring the delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long storage;
7. Bigger displacement, 3-5% more power output;
8. Wet-sump, forced bath lubrication system, protect the engine better;
9. CDI Ignition for easy start in all conditions: idle speed will be down to 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by such new system
1. Large carry handles for convenience and comfort
2. Easy to use steering and large shift lever
3. Built-in 1.3L fuel tank. F5A and F6A all have a built- in 1.3L fuel tank, eliminating the need for an external tank.
4. Position oil leak-free storage system: 3-position oil leak-free storage system offers an easy way to store your engine, whether you're carrying it in a boat, a car, or a trailer.
Overall length mm 718 (28.2)
Overall width mm 390 (15.4)
Overall height mm 1050 (41.3)
Transom height mm 381(15.0)
Weight kg 27
Full throttle operating range r/min 4500-5500
Maximum output Kw(HP) @r/min 4.4(6) @5000
Idling speed (Neutral) r/min 1450-1550
Engine type OHV
Displacement cm³ 148
Bore x stroke mm(in.)
Ignition system CDI
Control system Tiller control
Starting control Manual start
Gear positions Forward-Neutral-Reverse
Gear ratio 2.15(28/13)
Trim and tilt system Manual tilt
Fuel Tank capacity L Intergral 1.3
Maximum fuel waste L /h 2.3
Engine oil capacity (without oil filter) L 0.6
Gear oil capacity cm³ 100
Propeller: in 3 – 7.8 " X 9"