Efficient, powerful, silent, clean reliability you can take with you.
Parsun are going from strength to strength with their quality equal to the top outboard manufacturers, but without the high price. Parsun is a product of the USA company Motenergy, Inc.
Parsun outboard motors are assembled in China. Parsun is now one of the strongest suppliers on the international outboard market. You can feel secure with your outboards’ 3 YEAR warranty program. If parts are needed they are available at a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers’ pricing in addition to the lowest outboard motor prices on quality outboards in the world.
Minimum horse power, minimum weight outboard. Easy to start, easy to maneuver & they’re right at home on the transom of a dinghy, inflatable or even a square-stern canoe. Parsun outboard boat motors offer you performance, quality, and reliability for enjoyable and safe boating. Boasts a comfortable tiller handle and has an easily removable snap cowl. Notable know for it's quietness while in operation.
- Superior outboard engine water cooling system for improved engine performance
- Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability & safety
- Heavy duty aluminum cast starter for increased durability and reliability
- Special engine design for increased power, high performance, durability and fuel economy
- Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection
- Heavy duty lightweight aluminum cast propeller is standard equipment
- Lightweight, compact and power-pact! Built light and compact, providing you the most power in a small parcel, so you can take them anywhere
- Built-in Fuel Tank, Manual Starter & 360 degree steering without gear shifting-convenience
- Front controls (Throttle, choke, recoil starter, Engine stop switch)-easy operation
- Long steering handle, friction adjustment and Tilt-up stopper adjustment- -maneuverability
- Perfect for inflatables, fishing boats, sailboats and small yachts
- Model: T2.6BMS
- Overall length mm: 604(23.8)
- Overall width mm: 234 (9.2)
- Overall height mm: 920 (36.2)
- Transom height mm: 381 (15.0)
- Weight kg: 9.8
- Full throttle operating range r/min: 4200-5300
- Maximum output Kw(HP) @r/min: 1.5(2) @5000
- Idling speed (Neutral) r/min: 1100-1200
- Engine type: Reed Valve
- Cylinders: 1
- Displacement cm³: 50
- Bore x stroke mm(in.): 42.0x36.0(1.65x1.42)
- Ignition system: TCL
- Control system: Tiller control
- Starting control: Manual Start
- Gear positions: Forward
- Gear ratio: 2.08(27/13)
- Trim and tilt system: Manual tilt
- Fuel Tank capacity L: Within 1.2
- Maximum fuel waste L /h: 1.8
- Engine oil capacity (without oil filter) L: ( Fuel : oil ratio=50:1)
- Gear oil capacity cm³: 100
- Propeller options* in: 3 - 7 ¼" x 5"
Tips for selecting the right size hp for Portable outboard motors
2hp – 3.6hp (Less than 18kg)
These small outboards are common for portable boats such as canoes, folding boats, inflatable boats, Dinghys, small sailboats, small pontoon boats and other small light watercraft. Outboards in this range will typically be limited to forward-only gears or forward-neutral gears which spin 360 degrees. These are very portable with features such as built-in integral fuel tanks, and convenient carrying handles. They are lightweight and compact in design and can be easily transported.
What you can expect:
- Will propel most hulls at approx 8-16 kmh
- In auxiliary or kicker motor applications, hulls less than 317kg and under 4.5m can reach troll speeds
- Engines are very lightweight, compact and very easily transported
*SHIPPING: NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY ONLY FOR THIS ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE. - EXCLUDES RURAL DELIVERY. Shipping to the South Island or any rural address needs to be quoted to your location before ordering and additional shipping will be due. Shipping to main centres and depots is more economical to keep your shipping costs down further. Please call your nearest Smart Marine store to request a shipping quote: 0800 80 50 40*