Parsun outboard boat motors offer you performance, quality & reliability for enjoyable & safe boating.
Jet unit! 3 year warranty!
AC alternator output leads are included and with the addition of the optional Rectifier Kit (our part no.#8027568) battery charging is available.
*SHIPPING: NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY ONLY FOR THIS ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE. - excludes rural delivery. Shipping to the South Island or any rural address needs to be quoted to your location before ordering and additional shipping will be due. Shipping to main centres and depots is more economical to keep your shipping costs down further. Please call your nearest Smart Marine store to request a shipping quote: 0800 80 50 40*.
PARSUN TWO STROKE 30HP JET DRIVE OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:
1. High grade marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection.
2. For shallow water drive various positions, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers, estuaries and creeks.
3. Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability & safety.
4. Thermostat controlled water cooling system.
5. Safety lanyard with emergency shut off.
6. Easy forward-neutral-reverse gear shifting.
7. Vibration reduction system for smooth performance.
8. Adjustable steering friction for easier maneuverability.
10. CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range.
11. Innovative large recoil wheel assists easy starting.
12. Quiet, through the propeller hub exhaust.
13. Quality 24L fuel tank with hose.
PARSUN 30HP JET DRIVE OUTBOARD ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS: ITEM TP30
Engine type 2-stroke,2-cylinders, Reed valve.
Displacement 496 cc.
Bore x Stroke mm(in.) 72.0×61.0(2.83×2.40).
Max output kw(hp) 22(30).
Full throttle RPM range 4500~5500.
Ignition system CDI.
Starting system Manual.
Steering system Tiller control.
Trim and tilt system Manual,Shallow drive.
Max fuel consumption 12 L/h.
Fuel tank capacity 24L.
Oil mixing ratio 50:1(fuel:oil).
Overall width mm(in.) 420(16.5)
Recommended transom height 381mm(15 in.).
Alternator output 12V DC*.
*B=Back control(Tiller control), M=Manual start, X=Ultral long shaft, L=Long shaft, E=Electric start, F=Front control(Remote control)
*12V DC is an option