The PARSUN four-stroke outboard engines boast muscular performance despite being light in weight for their classes.
DC output leads are included and with the addition of the optional Rectifier Kit (our part no.#8027568) battery charging is available.
3 year Warranty
Whether fishing a favorite spot or taking a leisurely weekend cruise these outboard engines are a delight to use. The PARSUN four-stroke outboard engines boast muscular performance despite being light in weight for their classes. Whether fishing a favorite point or taking a leisurely weekend cruise these outboard engines are a delight to use. PARSUN 20HP outboard motors feature greater flexibility and durability. PARSUN portable four-strokes apart from the competition is not just their light weight and compactness but the fact that they have the same renowned PARSUN quality technology and reliability as our large displacement outboards.
- Blow-By Gas Reburning System - clean
- Prime Start - Sure Start
- 10A High Output Alternator
- Strong Tiller Handle - reliability durability
- Start-In-Gear Prevention - convenience
- Labyrinth Exhaust System - low noise
- Large Steering Angle - maneuverability
- Front Shift - convenience
- Front Mounted Top Flushing
- Front Mounted Steering Friction Control
- Exceptionally Quiet
- Water-cooled Fuel Pump - reliability durability
- Flushing device - convenience
- Over-Rev Limiter Overheat Warning Low Oil Pressure Warning - reliability
- Ultra low emission, CE and EPA approved
- Quality 24L fuel tank with hose
- Item: F20ABMS
- Engine type 4-stroke, 2 cylinders, OHC
- Displacement 362 cc
- Bore x Stroke mm(in.) 63.0×58.1(2.48×2.29)
- Max. output kw(hp) 14.7(20)
- Full throttle RPM range 5000~6000
- Ignition system CDI
- Starting system Manual
- Steering system Tiller control
- Gear shift Forward-Neutral-Reverse
- Gear ratio 2.08 (27/13)
- Trim and tilt system Manual, 4 positions/Shallow drive
- Max fuel consumption 6.9 L/h
- Fuel tank capacity 24L
- Sump oil capacity 1.6L
- Gear oil capacity 300cc
- Dry weight 53.7kg(S)
- Overall width mm(in.) 420(16.5)
- Recommended transom height 508mm(20in.)
- Propeller: 9.25 x 11"(standard)
Parsun Outboards Motor Size Guide:
- Motor HP: 9hp – 20hp
- Boat length (feet): 11’ – 16’
- Boat length (metres): up to 4.5m
*SHIPPING: NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY ONLY FOR THIS ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE - EXCLUDES RURAL DELIVERY. Shipping to the South Island or any rural address needs to be quoted to your location before ordering and additional shipping will be due. Shipping to main centres and depots is more economical to keep your shipping costs down further. Please call your nearest Smart Marine store to request a shipping quote: 0800 80 50 40*
Smart VIP Price Promise
Our prices are very Smart at Smart Marine! Our Smart VIP Membership and committment to great deals
makes sure of that, but if you find a lower price, tell us- we will match it!*
Price Promise Terms & Conditions
Excludes limited time specials, clearances, non-stocked products, overseas websites, price
comparison websites and eBay/TradeMe.
Applies to identical products, in stock in NZ with pricing valid at time of price match request,
with evidence supplied.
Excluded Products: clearance, run-out, distress, damaged/soiled, parallel imported, non-stocks,
trade quotes, commercial quantities, credit account holders, insurance claims, services, typos,
overseas websites, price comparison websites, auction websites.
Free product, offers, sales and promotions cannot be redeemed with price matches.
The price match applies to the total cost to buy including shipping, taxes and fees.
Short term finance may not be available with some price matched purchases. Please enquire.