Aquavalve 120° Tails are suited to the most common sizes of tubing used in marine plumbing. Tails come packaged with a Blue Seal to allow fitting to be rotated to a more suitable position if required.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do