ADOS Marine Glue is a cross-linking Epoxy Polymer with exceptional cure and physical characteristics!
ADOS Marine Glue is ideal for general repair, bonds dissimilar material, has excellent water, acid and solvent resistance, and is suitable for over painting. Because of the gap filling qualities of ADOS Marine Glue, it will bridge and strengthen irregular joints. When cured it is suitable to drill, mill, tap, screw, sand, plane or saw.
- Perfect glue for boat building and all marine repairs
- 100% Waterproof it is also ideal for exterior construction use
- ADOS Marine Glue is super strong and impact resistant
- Easy to Mix 1 to 1 ratio
- No shrinkage on cure
- Code: 4496
- Size: 500ml Total (2-pot system)
- Gap filling, joinery, deck fitting, windows,shutters, cabinetry
- Wet areas - galley & bathroom
- Marine Rated Epoxy Based 1 to 1 mix Glue.
- The perfect choice for all forms of construction or repairs (to boats and buildings)
- Ideal for Laminating, Joinery, Deck fittings
Smart VIP Price Promise
Our prices are very Smart at Smart Marine! Our Smart VIP Membership and committment to great deals
makes sure of that, but if you find a lower price, tell us- we will match it!*
Price Promise Terms & Conditions
Excludes limited time specials, clearances, non-stocked products, overseas websites, price
comparison websites and eBay/TradeMe.
Applies to identical products, in stock in NZ with pricing valid at time of price match request,
with evidence supplied.
Excluded Products: clearance, run-out, distress, damaged/soiled, parallel imported, non-stocks,
trade quotes, commercial quantities, credit account holders, insurance claims, services, typos,
overseas websites, price comparison websites, auction websites.
Free product, offers, sales and promotions cannot be redeemed with price matches.
The price match applies to the total cost to buy including shipping, taxes and fees.
Short term finance may not be available with some price matched purchases. Please enquire.