RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot) cable!
The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering. The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless Jack-Plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step-mounting bracket (sold separately).
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Material: Plastic
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 DownVision: 600 Port: 300 Starboard: 300 Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° Down: 60° Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood, Metal
- Cable Length (Ft): 26 / 8
- Supported Transom Angles: 0-90°
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions