Multi role triple clutch for lines 6-12mm (1/4-1/2").
Perfect for today's cruising yachts up to 35' and racers up to 27'.
Why a good line size range is important : Lines will often be switched or replaced, or smaller stronger lines will be fitted. So, a bank of clutches should never be limited to a fixed diameter and type of line; having a wider range ensures your clutch is going to cope with your actual line, used or new.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- easy release
- toughened impact resistance
- side-grip access soft feel
- optional colour inserts give positive identification.
- modular build : easiest to upgrade & maintain
- the new option to optimise
- improves release
- increases performance
- widest rope range
- same hole spacings as XA
- extra clutching and holding power on small diameter lines
- Any single XAS is easily installed on its side with fairing kit XAS-SMNT
- withstands the hardest working conditions
- alloy centreplates share high loads on multiple units