Efficient, powerful, silent, clean and reliability you can take with you.
Parsun are going from strength to strength with their quality equal to the top outboard manufacturers, but without the high price. Parsun is a product of the USA company Motenergy, Inc.
Parsun outboard motors are assembled in China. Parsun is now one of the strongest suppliers on the international outboard market. You can feel secure with your outboards’ 3 YEAR warranty program. If parts are needed they are available at a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers’ pricing in addition to the lowest outboard motor prices on quality outboards in the world.
Economical, compact and portable with convenience & horizontal storage in mind via carry handles & resting pads. Forward/Neutral shift. Parsun outboard boat motors offer you performance, quality, and reliability for enjoyable and safe boating.
- High grade marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection
- Tilt & trim with shallow water drive various positions
- Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability & safety
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system
- Safety lanyard with emergency shut off
- Easy forward-neutral gear shifting
- Vibration reduction system for smooth performance
- Adjustable steering friction for easier maneuverability
- Innovative large recoil wheel assists easy starting
- Carrying handle for moving easily
- Model: T3.6BMS
- Overall length mm: 597 (23.5)
- Overall width mm: 292 (11.5)
- Overall height mm: 968 (38.1)
- Transom height mm: 381 (15.0)
- Weight kg: 14.5
- Full throttle operating range r/min: 4200-5300
- Maximum output Kw(HP) @r/min: 2.64(3.6) @5000
- Idling speed (Neutral) r/min: 1450-1550
- Engine type: Reed Valve
- Cylinders: 1
- Displacement cm³: 74.6
- Bore x stroke mm(in.): 47.0x43.0(1.85x1.69)
- Ignition system: TCL
- Control system: Tiller control
- Starting control: Manual Start
- Gear positions: Forward-Neutral
- Gear ratio: 2.08(27/13)
- Trim and tilt system: Manual tilt
- Fuel Tank capacity L: Integral 1.5
- Maximum fuel waste L /h: 1.8
- Engine oil capacity (without oil filter) L: ( Fuel : oil ratio=50:1)
- Gear oil capacity cm³: 100
- Propeller options* in: 3 - 7 ½" X 7" or 3 - 7 ¼" x 6"
Tips for selecting the right size hp for Portable outboard motors:
2hp – 3.6hp (Less than 18kg)
These small outboards are common for portable boats such as canoes, folding boats, inflatable boats, Dinghys, small sailboats, small pontoon boats and other small light watercraft. Outboards in this range will typically be limited to forward-only gears or forward-neutral gears which spin 360 degrees. These are very portable with features such as built-in integral fuel tanks, and convenient carrying handles. They are lightweight and compact in design and can be easily transported.
What you can expect:
- Will propel most hulls at approx 8-16 kmh
- In auxiliary or kicker motor applications, hulls less than 317kg and under 4.5m can reach troll speeds
- Engines are very lightweight, compact and very easily transported
*SHIPPING: NORTH ISLAND DELIVERY ONLY FOR THIS ITEM VIA THE WEBSITE - EXCLUDES RURAL DELIVERY. Shipping to the South Island or any rural address needs to be quoted to your location before ordering and additional shipping will be due. Shipping to main centres and depots is more economical to keep your shipping costs down further. Please call your nearest Smart Marine store to request a shipping quote: 0800 80 50 40*