The hottest jig on the New Zealand market, the Kabura has been a sensational performer
when the fishing is tough. A number of subtle design elements combine to deliver a lure
that stimulates an aggressive bite.
The lure head is free swinging with SIC rings at both openings of the head to enable smooth swinging without causing any damage to the leader. This causes the lure skirt to look and feel more natural which leads to more bites from predatory fish. The team from Catch and Wavedancer have been testing these lures in New Zealand and Japan and the results have been astounding. A good range of colours and sizes available. Replacement rigs available.
Simple to Use:
1. Tie leader to the braided loop. Use a low profile knot (e.g. uni knot), to allow the head to travel over the knot.
2. Drop the Freestyle Kabura to the sea floor.
3. Slowly wind the Freestyle kabura up to 10 metres.
4. Drop and repeat step 3.
5. When you feel bites continue to wind slowly until the fish is hooked.
- Latest Japanese technology proven to get more bites
- Lethal on local fish species including snapper, kingfish, kawahai, gurnard, John dory & many others
- UV reflective
- High quality Japanese hooks