Inline carbon water filter to improve water taste/condition.
Aqua FiltaTM is an activated carbon water filter that removes chlorine, unpleasent smells, tastes and colors from marine water systems and uses specially silver-impregnated carbon to inhibit bacterial growth in the filter bed. Aqua FiltaTM absorbs dissolved impurities but retains beneficial mineral salts, thus freshening and cleansing water to make it natural tasting, sweet smelling and crystal clear.
• Permanently fitted filter head with replaceable cartridge saves money and allows simplereplacement without even getting your hands wet
• Beneficial mineral salts are retained
• Pre-filter traps sediment and debris
• Ports rotate 180º
• to allow installation inconfined spaces
• Multi-fit ports accept: 1/2"
• (13mm) I.D. hose,Whale®
• System 15, JG Speedfit®
• 15, Hep2O®
• Initial flow capacity up to 3.7 gpm (14 lpm)
• Pressure capability up to 60 psi (4.3 bar)
• Compatible with most manual or electric marine water systems
GPM 3.7 gallons per minute
LPM 14 Litre per minute
Max. Pressure 60 psi 4.3 bar
Weight 1-1/2 lb 0.65 kg