Boat Gas Cylinder accepts companion fitting
Marine grade Aluminium Alloy Gas Tanks. Fully weather resistant and impervious to salt. Ideal for gas cylinders on a boat or outside your home.
Corrosion resistant construction & material in order to ensure maximum life within the marine environment.
Patented one piece, one seam weld construction
Made from special refined Al-Mg-Si alloy, have many advantages over steel cylinders. For example:
• At the same volume, the mass of our cylinders are half that of steel
• Long working life
• No rust marks when used as a boat gas cylinder
• They can be used without anticorrosion coat
• Because of cleanliness and resistance of the alloy it can be used for cooling gases
• The weld is on the most favourable part of the pressurized cylinder so it is loaded less
• There is no spark-danger in case of any mechanical influence
• They can be recycled after taking out of circulation
EN12-862/2000 Inspection Authority: TUV. Germany.
NZ LAB: 2053
Australian Approval Number: Q20596
34cm high, 18.5cm wide