A powerful combo for powerful fish!
PENN Bluewater Carnage rods are specifically designed around popular weight classes for Australian trolling conditions. Featuring lightweight graphite composite blanks, heavy duty stainless winch mounts, double anodised gimbal fittings and a long fighting fore grip coupled with slick butts the Carnage series is a bluewater weapon accessible to all Australian fisho’s. Match them up with PENN‘s Squall or Fathom reels and they become suitable for a variety of boat fishing styles from marlin to reef fishing.
- Graphite composite blanks for increased sensitivity and power.
- Heavy duty stainless winch mounts and slick butts for easy removal from your rod holder even at “strike”
- Double anodized aluminium gimbal fittings
- Designed to match with PENN Squall, Fathom and International reels
- Length: 1.7m
- Pieces: 1
- Line Class: 24kg Rod
- Action: Heavy
- Gimbal Knock: Aluminium
- Type: Overhead Boat Rod
The Squall™ Lever Drag construction features a durable lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, recessed ergonomic drag lever, and top of the line Dura-Drag™ system to put your mind and muscles at ease. Its sleek design and tough components is what makes the Squall Lever Drag series a heavy hitter among lightweight graphite lever drags.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminium spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- Dura drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Quick shift 2 speed system
- 4 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line capacity rings
- Mono capacity (yds/lb): 1550/30, 890/50, and 565/80
- Bearings: 4
- Max drag: 30lbs/ 40lbs
- Gear ratio: 2.9:1, 1.5:1
- Line retrieve high/low: 33"/17"
- Weight: 55.6(oz)