Premium high temperature lubrication!
The CRC Nickel Anti-Seize and Lubricating Compound is a nickel-based formulation for all metals, especially stainless steel. It's free of copper, lead, sulphides and chlorides. This premium high temperature lubricant protects metal-to-metal applications from seizing and galling caused by high temperatures, heavy loads, vibration, chemicals and corrosion. It's safe for use with most chemicals that are unstable with copper. Nickel Anti-Seize has extremely high temperature capabilities and excellent chemical resistance.
Regular use of Nickel Anti-Seize will increase performance and prolong equipment life.
- For all metals, especially stainless steel
- Electrically conductive: does not insulate and interrupt current flow
- Safe for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Will not harden: heat aging won't affect lubricity of product
- Meets MIL-PRF-907E Military Specification
- MPI Approval C12 (All animal product except dairy)
- Flash Point: Bulk, 220 degrees C (TCC), Aerosol <0 degrees C
- Odour: Petroleum
- Size: 75ml
- Appearance: Dark Grey Paste
- Operating Temperature Range: Up to 1315 degrees C
- Torque Coefficient (k) on Steel Nuts and Bolts: 0.15