TruDesign Load Bearing Collars are designed for use with TruDesign Skin Fittings and Ball Valves.
With the Collar in place, the Skin Fitting-Ball Valve-Hose Tail assembly will withstand a 500 lb (227 kg) static force applied to the Hose Tail end of the assembly, for a minimum of 30 seconds – complying with North American ABYC H-27 standards.
- ABYC H-27 compliance for ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, and 2" sized assemblies. Independently verified by IMANNA Laboratory, Inc. (USA).
- Compact footprint
- No additional bolts or fasteners through or on to the hull
- Ability to retrofit to existing TruDesign assemblies
- Compatible with all hull types across a wide range of hull thicknesses – download product info sheet above
- Shrouded protection
- Fool-proof assembly - if not snug when tightened the Skin Fitting's length will need shortening. See info sheet.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis
- Size: 50mm (2")
- Rated Capacity: 226kg (500lbs)
- Weight: 165g (5.29oz)