Ideal for controlling inlet and outlet water requirements.
The body of the Ball Valve is manufactured in glass-reinforced nylon composite with high impact and tensile strength resulting in a light weight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis issues. The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure a smooth action, and continuous ease of operation over many years. The Ball Valve is available in both BSP and NPS Parallel thread forms and can be locked in the closed position for use on toilet waste outlets.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- Large operating temperature range (-20° to +100°C)
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Approved by IMCI & Bureau VERITAS to ISO standard 9093-2 when used with TruDesign Skin Fittings
- Complies with ABYC H-27 when used with TruDesign ABYC collar and TruDesign Skin Fittings
- Size: 19mm (3/4")
- Colour: Black