Satellite antenna can be used as a permanent roof mounted antenna, or as a fully portable satellite antenna solution. And, it’s easy to use as 1 .. 2 .. 3! Simply turn on the controller, wait for the system to calibrate then press scan to Automatically locate the Optus D1 Satellite! The average Satellite acquisition time is less than 60 seconds!
- Designed for and extensively tested throughout New Zealand.
- Easy to read and operate control box with LED display.
- Self levelling design ensures fast set up speeds when arriving at site.
- Lightweight, designed to be permanently mounted to a vehicle roof or used as a portable antenna to maximise satellite alignment when parking in sheltered areas.
- Dome design eliminates the risk of forgetting to fold down the unit before travelling.
- All weather resistant casing.
- Antenna is powered over coax; no separate power cable to install.
- Compact control unit, only W:13cm x D:9.5cm x H:3cm.
- Control unit can be easily mounted with supplied velcro strips.
- Control unit is powered via the supplied 12V accessory lead or 240V plugpack.
- 2 year warranty.