The TP range delivers reliable auto steering for boats with tillers up to 32ft in length. Simple, straightforward controls and a precise steering system - normally only found on higher-end models - combines in a quiet package with extremely low power draw to allow sailors a safe passage in coastal waters.
- Easy To Use: A simple selection of controls enable straightforward selection of the adjustments you require.
- Precision Steering: Outstanding performance through a wide range of scenarios, even extreme weather, ensures the Pilot is positive and effective in typical coastal sailing conditions.
- Battery Optimisation: Low power draw ensures your battery will last longer, even if you use the autopilot for prolonged periods.
- Silent Sailing: The TP range of autopilots have been designed with minimal noise in mind. They're extremely quiet, so you can enjoy the peaceful sensation of being out on the water.
- Waterproof Sealing:Protection from the elements.
Operating Temperature -10° to +55°C
Operating Temperature Stored -10° to +55°C
Product Width 105 mm / 4.1 in
Product Depth 60 mm / 2.4 in
Product Height 610 mm / 24 in
Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12Vdc (10.8 - 16Vdc)
Power Consumption Auto 7 A Max
Power Consumption Standby 0.06A
Adjustable Gain True
Alarm Audible And Visible True
Automatic Tracking True
Auto Trim True
Night Illumination True
Non Volatile Memory True
Storm Proof True
Auto Seastate True
Intelligent Steering Action True
Max Boat Length [m] 10
Mounting Selectable Port Or Starboard True
Peak Thrust 65kg
Drive System Screw thread
Fluxgate Compass True
Max Boat Displacement [tons] 3.7