The all new Talica delivers a high-speed, castable lever drag that will fast become a favourite of sports fishers around the world due to its compact physique and high capacity versatility.
A one-piece cold forged (for extreme strength) and machined Aluminium frame is treated with a proprietary surface process for cutting-edge corrosion protection. Shimano then added a lightweight cold forged aluminium spool, oversized HEG (High Efficiency Gearing) gears, waterproof carbon drag system and 6 S-ARB bearings for super slick operation.
Capable of ultra-high drag pressures, the carbon drag system has been waterproofed (when engaged) to handle big sea sprays and splashes which become inevitable when fishing the stones or offshore dropping jigs.
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Cold-Forged and Machined Aluminium Frame & Spool
- Topless Design (no obtrusive crossbar)
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers (Ultra Drag!)
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Model: TAC50II
- Gear Ratio: 3.8:1/1.7:1
- Retrieve Per Crank (cm): 114 / 51
- Max Drag (kg): 25
- S-ARB Bearings: 6
- Weight (grams): 1556g
- Mono Cap: 37kg / 306m