Heavy duty washdown pump supplied with inlet strainer, trigger nozzle & 25' hose.
Robust five chamber, patented co-injected molded diaphragm and larger
heavy-duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life by up to 50%. The
HotShot Series Washdown Pump is 5.0GPM (18.9 LPM) with pressures up to 70 psi (4.8
bar) and are self-priming up to 10' (3m).
- Sealed switch and co-molded
diaphragm eliminates leak paths,
extending the life of the pump by
up to 50%.
- Ergonomically designed spray nozzle
provides powerful and accurate fire
power with everyshot.
- Quick-disconnect ports allow for
adjustability and ease of installation
- Kits include spray nozzle, fitting,
Pumpgard™ strainer and hose.
- Improved noise dampening rubber
feet significantly minimize vibration
when mounted against hard surfaces.
- 24V DC.
- Certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine
- FLOW 5.0 GPM (18.9 LPM)
- SHUT-OFF PRESSURE 70 psi (4.8 bar)
- FITTING Connections for 3/4" (19mm) straight hose barb
- SIZE 5.0 GPM 10.6" long x 5.09" wide x
4.34" high (26.9cm x 12.9cm x 11.1cm)
- WEIGHT 5.0 7.6lb (3.5kg)