As a high strength polishing antifouling with added Biolux® technology, Micron Extra 2 offers exceptionally long-lasting protection. Its self polishing technology ensures a continuous renewal of the active layer of the paint so your hull stays cleaner and smoother for longer, and there’s no heavy paint build-up.
**SHIPPING PRICE IS FOR NORTH ISLAND SHIPPING ONLY, INCLUDING AUCKLAND** Auckland we recommend collection if possible.
SOUTH ISLAND SHIPPING: Please contact the Smart Crew for a shipping quote to your address.
SORRY, THIS ITEM CANNOT BE ORDERED ONLINE TO THE SOUTH ISLAND. The shipping price is for North Island delivery only.
- Premium, high strength antifouling for protection in the harshest fouling conditions
- Biolux® technology keeps your hull cleaner for longer
- Wears away with use for minimum paint build-up
- Products Theoretical Coverage: ~ 9.00 m²/lt using applications tools such as brush or roller
- Actual Coverage For This Sized Product: 36.00 mt²
- Area: Below the Waterline
- Finish/sheen: Matte
- Colour: Blue
- Size: 4 Litre
- Substrates: GRP / FRP, Lead, Steel, Wood
- Application Tools: Brush, Roller, Airless Spray* (FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY)
Preperation and Application Conditions:
- Ensure you are in a safe working enviroment with proper ventillation and safety/protective gear on your persons
- Apply only on a dry and clean surface with a temperature above the dew point to avoid condensation
- The film formation may be adversely affected by light rain, high humidity and/or condensation during application
- In confined spaces provide adequate ventilation during application and drying
- In Good Condition Rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. If old antifouling is incompatible or unknown, seal with
suitable International Paint barrier/sealer coat.
- In Poor Condition Remove all loosely adhering and flaking material, feather back all edges and sand all areas. Areas
taken back to substrate should be treated as for new work. If old antifouling is incompatible or unknown, seal with
suitable International Paint barrier/sealer coat
- Any following application methods will depend on what substrate Micron Extra Antifoul is applied to - Refer to the Product Data Sheet linked below for exact application methods
Touch Dry - Time/Temp:
20 mins - 35°C (95°F)
30 mins - 23°C (73°F)
45 mins - 15°C (59°F)
1 hrs - 5°C (41°F)
The product data provided above is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values.
For more specific application guidance and/or safety related information and procedures, please refer to the product datasheets provided:
Product data sheet:
Safety data sheet: