This valve is ideal for marine and industrial applications.
The Aquavalve has been designed as a two way diverting Marine Valve to divert treated or untreated sewage into a holding tank or treatment system.
This valve is ideal for marine and industrial applications. Manufactured in a super tough glass reinforced nylon composite, the Aquavalve is robust, and can handle hot or cold water, as well as waste treatment chemicals.
- Fascia has the Holding Tank and Overboard printed in reverse on the back for easy installation.
- Clear identification as to which port is in the closed position.
- Lockable feature for survey vessels.
- Versatility of installation with a large range of hose tail fittings and bends.
- Stainless steel fastenings.
- Each valve seal tested to check no O ring leakage
- Pack contains Aquavalve body and adjustment spanner
38mm Thread for hose tails. Hose tails sold seperately.