Maxwell Offshore Hatches are CE Approved and built to withstand the world's toughest oceans.
- A special hatch sealing compound, combined with heavy duty aluminium frames and a unique method of affixing the smoke-grey 10mm (3/8 inch) thick and UV stabilised acrylic lid, ensures hatches that won't leak, even in the roughest conditions.
- Heavy-duty friction hinges hold the hatch open from 0-200 degrees for maximum accessibility.
- A 20mm (7/8 inch)deep internal flange allows for quick, professional installation.
- Closing handles are fitted with a simple, effective security locking system on the inside to lock the hatch closed or secure it in a ventilation position.
- All Offshore hatches above 500mm (20 inches) square have four closing handles for maximum water tightness.
Model: WHO62 (6363)
Cutout size (mm): 627 x 627
Cutout radius (mm): 43
Outside size (mm): 679 x 679
Height above deck (mm): 42