A multi-use anchor drogue that can tackle a range of tasks!
Seabrake’s unique principle operates through the disbursement of water flow to induce local turbulence creating a variable pressure wave which is activated by speed through the water.
The greater the flow through the unit, the greater the drag effect. As the water is disbursed evenly through the four (4) exhaust ports at the base of the Seabrake it tracks truly with no rotation, providing endless hours of tangle free operation and reliability.
Designed and manufactured to absorb very high loads, Seabrake is manufactured from durable high density polyester fabric, heavy grade polyester thread and high strength polyester webbing with stainless steel wire hoops and towing thimble. Every Seabrake is supplied with its own easy to reference laminated Rigging and Application guide.
- For rough weather
- Use as a drift anchor
- Use as a sea anchor
- Emergency steering
- Vessels under tow
- Bosuns chair
- Aid for bar crossing
- Usa as a drogue
- Twice the drag of conventional sea anchors and drogues
- Up to 11 applications including emergency steering
- Superior durability
- Does not rotate and is tangle free
- Original design
- Formally tested by credible authorities and institutions
- Model: GP30L
- Boat Length: 10.9 - 16.8 m
- Tow Line Type: Low stretch braided polyester
- Tow Line Size: 16mm
- Tow Line Length: 3x the boat's length (minimum)
- Tow Line Surplus: +30%
- Chain Size: 10mm
- Chain Length: 3.0m
- Shackle Size: 9.5mm