Submersible / Waterproof*(JIS8) VHF Marine Radio that Floats!
Includes Carabiner Clip. Floating and Lightweight Design**, the new MHS050 is fully Submersible and Waterproof* and is so simple to use. The unit comes with a Carabiner Clip for added convenience and up to 12hrs† operating time.
Engineered and designed in Japan specifically for the rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, Uniden's MHS050 is durable enough to take anywhere and offers outstanding performance in all situations. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the MHS050 is the ultimate in marine communications.
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- Carabiner Clip: Attach to the radios' hook for secure connection to Optional Belt or Strap
- Simple, Easy To Use
- International Channels: Communicate using International Marine VHF Channels
- Large Backlit Channel Display
- Battery Level Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength
- Digital Squelch: 3 level Digital Squelch
- Triple Watch Mode: Monitors Channel 16 and Channel 9 simultaneously for a signal while at the same time allowing you to listen to the selected channels
- One-Touch Channel 16/9: At the touch of a button you have access to Emergency Channel 16 or Channel 9
- Memory Scan: Allows you to scan the programmed Channels in the memory
- Battery Save Operation: Allows the MHS050 to automatically save and conserve power when not in use
- Keypad Lock: Locks the keypad to avoid accidental key presses
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- VHF Marine Radio - 2.5 watt
- Operating Time: 12hrs
- Dimensions of the Unit: 227mm(H) x 68mm(W) x 33mm(D)
- TX Power Hi/Lo: 1W and 2.5W Maximum Transmit Power
Included in the Box:
- - 1 x MHS050
- - 1 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- - 1 x Charger
- - 1 x AC Adaptor
- - 1 x Belt Clip
- - 1 x Carabiner Clip
- - 1 x Owner's Manual
* Meets the world standards JIS8. Being defined as protecting against the effects of continuos immersion in water.
** Radio only and when not connected with the Carabiner Clip.
† Operating time (in hours): 12 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting in low power mode.
Unit must only be used in country of purchase.
Specifications subject to change without notice.