Create a pro-like finish with this long-lasting, high-gloss topside paint. With UV filters, superb colour retention and great chemical and abrasion resistance, it has everything you need.
**SHIPPING PRICE IS FOR NORTH ISLAND SHIPPING ONLY, INCLUDING AUCKLAND** Auckland we recommend collection if possible.
SOUTH ISLAND SHIPPING: Please contact the Smart Crew for a shipping quote to your address.
SORRY, THIS ITEM CANNOT BE ORDERED ONLINE TO THE SOUTH ISLAND. The shipping price is for North Island delivery only.
- Hardest, abrasion-resistant finish for use on high-wear areas such as decks (with Intergrip additive)
- Chemical cure for the hardest finish & highest abrasion resistance
- 2-part polyurethane that makes it easy to create a pro-like finish
- Products Practical Coverage: ~11.90 mt²/lt using applications tools such as brush or roller
- Actual Coverage For This Sized Product: ~8.80 mt²
- Area: Above the Waterline
- Finish/sheen: High Gloss
- Colour: Snow White
- Size: 750 ml
- Substrates: Aluminium, GRP/FRP, Steel, Wood, Carbon Fibre, Zinc-Galvanised, Steel, Epoxy Composite
- Application Tools: Brush, Roller - (For professional use only:) Conventional Spray
Preperation and Application Conditions:
- Ensure you are in a safe working enviroment with proper ventillation and safety/protective gear on your persons
- Apply only on a dry and clean surface with a temperature above the dew point to avoid condensation
- The film formation may be adversely affected by light rain, high humidity and/or condensation during application
- In confined spaces provide adequate ventilation during application and drying
- (IF IN GOOD CONDITION) - Abrade with 280 / 320 grade (grit) paper to remove dust particles
- (IF IN POOR CONDITION) - Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate
- Any following application methods will depend on what substrate Perfection is applied to - Refer to the Product Data Sheet linked below for exact application methods
Brush: 11.90 mt²/lt
Roller: 11.90 mt²/lt
Touch Dry - Time/Temp:
3 hrs - 35°C (95°F)
4 hrs - 23°C (73°F)
7 hrs - 15°C (59°F)
11 hrs - 5°C (41°F)
The product data provided above is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values.
For more specific application guidance and/or safety related information and procedures, please refer to the product datasheets provided:
Product data sheet:
Safety data sheet: