Multi-point califont so you can run multiple appliances!
Fully automatic. Just turn the tap and you have hot water! Great for hand basins and showers. We recommend an 11-12.5 LPM pressure pump to suit. Multi-point califont so you can run multiple appliances, fully automatic. Just turn the tap and you have hot water! Great for hand basins and showers.
- CE Approval EN26 standard
- European style
- Control panel concealed design
- Front panel simple design
- LED temperature display screen
- 20 mins timer protection
- Anti-counter flow 5m/s
- Flue-blocked safety device
- Suits LPG gas ONLY
- Dimensions: 370W x 213D x 679H mm
- Minimum Heating 20 kw
- Maximum Heating 89 kw
- Minimum Water Pressure Bar 05
- Maximum Water Pressure Bar 100
- Overheat Perfection Temp: 85 degree
- Heat input: 72 MJ/h
- 10L/min 0.025-0.75mPa 20kW, low pressure 700Kpa out approx 500Kpa max 75degree 49 winter
- Product Code: JSD20-10VF
- Recommended 11-12.5 l.p.m. pressure pump to be suitable for a decent pressured shower
- Recommended 125mm x 500mm Duct
ALL CALIFONTS NEED TO BE EXTERNALLY DUCTED FOR INTAKE (OXYGEN DEPLETION) AND EXHAUST (CARBON MONOXIDE) UNDER THE REGS AND SHOULD BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED GASFITTER.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FOR THE PILOT LIGHT TO STAY ALIGHT THE DUCTING MUST BE INSTALLED APPROPRIATELY. DUCTING IS SOLD SEPERATLY, PRODUCT CODE 8028173
Also be advised flue pipe ducting of no less than 350mm must be installed with this unit as per CE standards. Unit has a self-protection sensor to detect the temperature (as per CE standard) , if there is no flue pipe installed waste gas can flow back to the system and cause temperature to rise , then thermo sensor will automatically stop supplying hot water. Please make sure ducting is installed.