Aluminium floor, inflatable keel, Euro design.
Smart Marine has extensive experience (35 yerars) as one of New Zealand's original Inflatable Boat Specialists and has used this knowledge to influence the design of boats we proudly supply. Smart Marine's decades of experience and generous warranties mean we can proudly offer our quality boats with unsurpassed after sales service.
Maxxon's ALMAX series boats are fully-collapsible with extra large tubes and a specially designed bow to keep you dry. They feature an inflatable keel to improve the ease in rowing, towing, steering when using an outboard and planing if required. Extra reinforcing of the keel and tube strips are featured to for additional protection.
The Maxxon ALMAX inflatable boat range has sturdy collapsible alluminium floors which makes them great fishing or diving boats, while still remaining easily portable and compact for storage. The aluminum floor-easy to maintain with its exceptional resistance to all types of impact, this is the favourite type of floor for divers and fans of high-performance boats as and can also be conveniently disassembled for quick and easy maintenance.
Made from the best inflatable fabric yet! The new Maxxons are made from the world's highest quality PVC fabric, German 'Heytex' Fabric. Maxxons feature the latest in European design and functionality. All Maxxon Inflatables are manufactured using a three-layer glueing process. All seams are taped both internally and eternally ensuring a powerful, leak-resisitant bond.
- ISO 9002 manufactured. ISO, CE and USCG certified.
- German PVC fabric - 1100 decitex
- Heavy duty footpump
- New euro style shape & hardware, deluxe carry bag - Halkey Roberts valves
- Welded Construction throughout. All seams extra taped both internally and externally
- Maximum buoyancy chambers & oversized tubes for safety (High Payload)
- Splash guards to transom
- Tube and keel protectors
- Self bailer for use underway
- Moulded transom joints for extra strength
- FRP Fiberglass reinforced latest Euro style hardware
- Manufactured from the highest quality German HEYTEX fabric.
- Maximum buoyancy chambers & oversized tubes for safety. (High Payload). Splash guards to transom.
- Moulded transom joints for extra strength. FRP Fiberglass reinforced & aluminum hardware.
- Added reinforced cones and seams in critical areas.
- Tube and keel protectors. (No keel protectors on RIBS)
- Keels (most models). Semi recessed valves. Self bailer for use underway. (This one has an inflatable keel).
- The latest Italian designs give Maxxon Inflatable Boats their ultra-modern contoured lines, accessories and of course maximum practicality
- Look out for the sleek European style ULTRAGRAB handles
- Great selection of models with exceptional value, and most features for price! Aluminium, airdeck, slatted wood or rigid bottom
- High quality ISO9002 manufactured product. The world's highest standard. Very few manufacturers achieve this standard
- CE rated
- Model: ALMAX 420 (MA-420AL RED)
- Material: HEYTEX German Fabric
- Person: 8.0
- Load (kg): 1250
- Maximum Motor Power: 30.0hp/ 22.5KW
- Maximum Motor Weight (kg): 72
- Overall Length: 429
- Overall Width: 202
- Internal Length: 293.5
- Internal Width: 94
- Tube Diameter: 52 0
- Air Chambers: 5 + 1
- Hull Weight (kg): 92.4
- Packing Pieces: 2
- Carry bag
- Foot Pump
- Canister repair kit
*OUTBOARDS AND OUTBOARD PACKAGES AVAILABLE*
1* Maximum payload has been calculated according to ISO standards. Operating at or near maximum payloads is only advised in calm waters and at low speeds.
2* Where the maximum power meets or exceeds maximum recommended horsepower (HP) it is the users responsibility, and must be treated with extreme caution.
**SHIPPING PRICE IS FOR NORTH ISLAND SHIPPING ONLY**
FREE AUCKLAND SHIPPING: CONTACT THE SMART CREW TO ORDER AS THE SMARTWEB WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPLY SHIPPING CHARGES.
SOUTH ISLAND SHIPPING: PLEASE CONTACT THE SMART CREW FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE TO YOUR ADDRESS, CANNOT BE ORDERED ONLINE TO THE SOUTH ISLAND.