The revolutionary new jig from Daiwa has arrived!
The culmination of 50 years in Japanese lure development. Integrating advanced hydrodynamic design with extensive field testing; we have achieved the perfect sliding lure, developed specifically for New Zealand Snapper.
Through studying fish response, we realised that Snapper have inherent difficulty tracking stationary targets due to a lack of depth perception. We derived that constant movement was then critical to maximising lure efficiency. The Kohga Bayrubber Free lure provides the solution, whereby all components are separated allowing them to move freely without restriction.
Sakura Glow is recommended for use during early morning and is the ideal lure selection when fishing in low light conditions and/or deep water.
- Colour: Sakura Glow
- Weights: 60g, 80g, 100g, 120g, 150g
- Lure Style: Sliding
- Head Design: Tapered + Reversible + Keeled
- Insert: Ceramic + Coating
- Skirt Detail: Sliding + Glued + Bound
- Kevlar Cord: Fluorocarbon Core
- Hook: Japanese Teflon coating SaqSas