New from Raymarine in 2019, the Element is built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game.
Includes HV-100 All-in-one transom mount transducer and Navionics charts!
Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with new HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar. HyperVision takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVision 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with lifelike clarity. Whether you fish competitively or for fun, the new Element™ series from Raymarine is a powerful new tool to help you find and catch more fish. Easy to own and simple to use, Raymarine Element helps you win on the water. Available in three sizes: Element HV 7, Element HV 9 and Element HV 12 (this product).
- Simple, Fast Operation - Element’s new LightHouse Sport operating system delivers a simplified user experience with intuitive keypad control. Quickly mark fishing spots and access your favourite pages with the press of a button. Quad-core performance delivers instant chart redraw, smooth 3D imaging, and fast response while on the water.
- Incerdible Underwater Imagery - Element delivers the sharpest views of the underwater world via HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology and a single, all-in-one transducer. HyperVision technology takes CHIRP sonar, DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison™ 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, helping you see and understand structures, vegetation, bait, and gamefish in real time with lifelike clarity. Transducer model required for sonar.
- Lighting Fast Response Time - Element has unprecedented power & unrivaled speed in its category, courtesy of a powerful quad-core processor across its complete line of 7”, 9” and 12” models. For you, the angler, that means instantaneous chart redraws, immediate page and menu transitions, and smooth, high-resolution sonar rendering—whether running Raymarine’s information-intensive RealVision 3D sonar, or all four sonar modules at once.
- Custom Mapping - Navionics SonarChart Live and Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar map recording allow Raymarine Element to produce custom maps.
- All the Best Maps (maps are optional) - Element’s powerful chartplotter supports vector and raster electronic charts from LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP, Standard Mapping, CMOR Mapping, and many other publishers. Make custom bathymetric maps on the fly using Navionics SonarChart Live or Raymarine’s new RealBathy™ real-time map generator.
- HyperVision™ CHIRP Transducers - The all-in-one design of Element's HyperVision transducers make them compact and easy to install. Raymarine offers convenient transom mount and thru-hull options to fit any boat.
- Display Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded Lcd
- Display Resolution: 800 X 480 Wxga
- Display Type: Non-touch
- Brightness: 1,500 Nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°
- Overall Dimensions (W X H X D): 287 x 161 x 62mm
- Product Weight : 2.3kg
- Water Ingress Protection: Ipx6 And Ipx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°c To + 55°c (-13°f To 131°f)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°c To +70°c (-22°f To 158°f)
- Voltage: 12v Dc (8v To 16v Dc)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts