Everdure is an ultra-low viscosity timber primer for use before applying paint. A two-pack product that can also be used to help seal and harden soft timber surfaces to reduce moisture uptake.
**SHIPPING PRICE IS FOR NORTH ISLAND SHIPPING ONLY, INCLUDING AUCKLAND** Auckland we recommend collection if possible.
SOUTH ISLAND SHIPPING: Please contact the Smart Crew for a shipping quote to your address.
SORRY, THIS ITEM CANNOT BE ORDERED ONLINE TO THE SOUTH ISLAND. The shipping price is for North Island delivery only.
- Primer especially formulated for timber surfaces
- Can be used to help seal and harden soft timber surfaces to reduce moisture absorption
- Easy to apply and creates a tough, hard film
- Products Theoretical Coverage: ~ 8.10 m²/lt using applications tools such as brush or roller
- Actual Coverage For This Sized Product: 16.20 mt²
- Area: Aboce the Waterline
- Finish/sheen: Gloss
- Colour: Clear
- Size: 2 Litre
- Substrates: Wood
- Application Tools: Brush, Roller
Preperation and Application Conditions:
- Ensure you are in a safe working enviroment with proper ventillation and safety/protective gear on your persons
- Apply only on a dry and clean surface with a temperature above the dew point to avoid condensation
- The film formation may be adversely affected by light rain, high humidity and/or condensation during application
- In confined spaces provide adequate ventilation during application and drying
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet linked below for exact application methods
Touch Dry - Time/Temp:
1 hrs - 35°C (95°F)
2 hrs - 23°C (73°F)
5 hrs - 15°C (59°F)
9 hrs - 5°C (41°F)
The product data provided above is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values.
For more specific application guidance and/or safety related information and procedures, please refer to the product datasheets provided:
Product data sheet:
Safety data sheet:
Part 1: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/akzonobel-live/documents/SDS/YPA314_A1_AUS_eng.pdf?mtime=20161103104427Part 2: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/akzonobel-live/documents/SDS/YPA313A1_AUS_eng.pdf?mtime=20171004124720