A powerful fishfinder for all your needs!
**This model EXCLUDES the transducer, specifications below display what this unit is capable of if transducer is used with it**
Convenient and intuitive slide-out menus
The DB-7 / DB-9 smart interface, inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2, features slide-out menus containing all the tools and data you need to be in total control.
Unmatched detail with TruEcho CHIRP™
The high level of detail available with TruEcho CHIRP™ technology helps to distinguish fish schools, even when close to the sea bed. Fish can be observed with a very high resolution and are displayed in a distinct boomerang shape. The clear presentation marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
Display modes customization
Customize your display modes and create the perfect combination to fit your individual needs.
Tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot that will be saved directly to your micro SD card.
ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination with RezBoost™
With FURUNO’s RezBoostTM data processing technology, fish schools and echoes are shown with high resolution while you can assess fish size and bottom composition thanks to ACCU-FISHTM and Bottom Discrimination functions. Additionnaly, ACCU-FISHTM icons and colors can be freely customized according to the size and depth of the targeted fish.
Multi-Touch InterfacePlotter with AIS symbols Detailed Chart with C-MAP 4D compatibility
By using the incredibly rich C-MAP 4D charts, the DB-7 / DB-9 delivers highly precise data that features plenty of useful information, such as relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans, considerably enhancing your navigational awareness.
Via the CAN bus network interface, The NAVpilot-300 and NAVpilot-711Ccan be connected to the DB-7and DB-9 and controlled directlyfrom the Chart Plotter.
C-Weather data can be downloaded from C-map.com providing Wind, Wave, Weather, Humidity and Temperature information.
Plotter with AIS symbols
When connected to an AIS receiver, the DB-7 / DB-9 will display the latest AIS data and provide vessel information.
Various display modes
Including Shaded reliefs, 3D and Satellite views.
DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar
The DB-7 and DB-9 are connectable to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar (Output Power 4 kW) giving your Chart Plotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety.
- 1kW sounder with CHIRP capabilities
- Up to 1000m depth penetration (proven with B260)
- Cmap offshore bathy data
- NMEA2000 / 0183
- DRS4W radar compatible
- Easy to use with gesture functions and plenty of shortcuts
- In depth sounder tuning ability
- Receive Type GPS 72 channels
- WAAS 1 channel
- Receiving Frequency L1(1575.42 MHz)
- Time to First FIX 100 s approx. (cold start)
- Tracking Velocity 999 kn
- SBAS(Satellite-based Augmentation System) WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Electronic Chart C-MAP 4D
- Internal Antenna GPS:10 m Max, WAAS: 5 m Max,
- MSAS: 7.5 m Max
- Type DB-7: 7" Wide Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size DB-7: 154 x 85 mm
- WVGA 800 x 480 pixels
- Screen Brightness 1000 cd/m2 (typical)
- English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese
- Chart Plotter, Fish Finder, Radar* AIS* Instruments* (Nav Data, Engine, Wind, Fuel tank, Autopilot*, etc.), GPS status
- *1: Connection to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W required
- *2: Connection to AIS sensor required
- *3: Connection to external sensors required
- *4: Connection to the FURUNO NAVpilot-300 or 700 series required
- Memory Capacity 30,000 points for ship's track and waypoints
- 1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route) 5,000 quickpoints
- Frequency CW: 50/200 kHz, CHIRP: 40 to 225 kHz
- Transducer 300 W or 600 W or 1 kW (Transducer dependent)
- Range 5-1,200 m, shift: 0-500 m
- Modes TrueEcho CHIRPTM*, RezBoostTM**, ACCU-FISHTM**, Bottom Discrimination**, Auto gain (Fishing/Cruising), Manual gain, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom,
- Bottom Lock
- * CHIRP dedicated transducer required.
- ** Dual frequency compatible transducer required.
- Picture Advance 8 steps: x4, x2, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, stop
- Frequency 2.4 to 2.472 GHz (1 to 13 channels), IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Security WAPI, IEEE802.11i advanced security
- Temperature -15°C to +55°C
- Waterproofing IP56
- DB-7: 12-24 VDC, 1.0-0.5 A