*Specialist only model, available instore or by phone order only from our smart marine Weber specialist branches - Glenfield, Mt Wellington & Hamilton stores only*.
The Weber GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
GS4 Burners – The GS4 burners represent the biggest step forward in burner design in decades. The GS4 burners are tapered to deliver a constant pressure of gas along the entire burner, creating perfectly even heat.
GS4 Infinity Ignition – The Infinity Ignition system in the Genesis II barbecue has been reimagined to deliver the most durable consistent ignition ever seen in a gas barbecue. By moving sensitive components away from the heat of the barbecue, and upgrading the quality of all materials, the Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to last forever – literally.
GS4 Flavorizer Bars – The angled steel bars that sit above the burners in the Genesis II are one of the original innovations in the Weber Genesis series barbecue. These specially angled bars allows fat and juices to fall safely past the burners without risk of a flare up. Any fat and juices that hits the Flavorizer Bars sizzles and smoulders to create smoke, imparting a wonderful barbecue flavour to your food.
GS4 Fat Management System – The fat management system in the Genesis II guides excess fat and debris away from the heat of the burners, into a disposable drip tray below the cooking area. That means fat won’t build up near the burners, helping reduce the chance of a fat fire.
The Weber Genesis II E310 A large three burner barbecue with Weber’s all new GS4 cooking system, iGrill 3 ready, fold down side shelf and a 10 year warranty. Available in gleaming black porcelain enamel with stainless steel trim.
- 3 stainless steel infinite control burner tubes.
- 39.5 megajoule (37,500 btu) combined primary burner rating
- infinity ignition system
- porcelain enamelled hood
- fold down side table
- 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grills
- heavy duty porcelain-coated cast iron hotplate
- porcelain-enamelled flavorizer™ bars
- fixed commercial grade thermometer
- open cart design
- bottom shelf
- igrill 3™ ready (sold separately)
- 2 caster wheels (2 locking)
- 2 durable all weather wheels
- tuck away™ warming rack
- precision fuel gauge (lp model)
- 2 metre quick disconnect hose (ng model)
- detailed operating instructions
- weber genesis cookbook
- weber limited 10 year warranty
- height (with lid closed): 114 cm
- height (with lid open): 154 cm
- width: 137 cm
- depth (with lid closed): 74 cm
- depth (with lid open): 78 cm
- primary cooking area: 3310 cm2
- warming rack area: 1006 cm2
- total cooking area: 4316 cm2