Precision engineered slow jigging rod!
Fresh from Paul Senior's workshop, the Ocean Angler Bender Slow Jig Rod is crafted from quality components and specifically designed for slow jigging. It's built on a nano-helix blank with a fibreglass end for a very bendy tip. This very bendy tip is the key to success as it allows your lures to just waft around (no jerky movements) for the best possible action that Snapper love. It's the best rod to use with sliders and jitterbugs!
And what's more, it's fitted with Titanium guides for 100% rust resistance and weight reduction, with extra guides in the tip to stop the line from touching the blank. So get yours now and take the slow jigging scene by storm.
- The best overhead rod to use with sliders and jitterbugs - deadly effective!
- High quality handmade rod - tested and crafted in NZ by Paul Senior and his team
- Nanohelix blank with fibreglass end for a very bendy tip
- Ultra-sensitive yet extra strong fibreglass tip
- Quality blank and components
- Extra guides in the tip to stop the line from touching the blank
- Lures just waft around for the best possible action that Snapper love
- Full Titanium guides
- Fuji Reel seat
- Length: 6ft 3in
- Rating: P.E. 2