The all new Saltwater Terrova includes the all new category leading i-Pilot with Heading Sensor antenna, Bluetooth communication with a new larger screen remote, lift assist as well as a new look design.
- Enhanced with new hardware and software algorithms, Spot-Lock works holds you tighter to your fishing spot than ever before, making it the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever.
- Spot-Lock Jog: Move your Spot-Lock five feet forward, backward, left or right – just by pushing a button. Feature available with Heading Sensor fitted.
- New Riptide Terrova has a completely new motor design – engineered to run quieter than ever before
- Stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge. Digital Maximizer controls the draw of power at variable speeds to keep you fishing longer.
- Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
- A new Lift-Assist mechanism on the redesigned Riptide Terrova carries the weight of the motor for you to make stowing easier.
- ST i-Pilot systems feature a new Heading Sensor, which recognises changes in the boat’s heading due to wind and current, and communicates with the i-Pilot system to minimise boat swing for a more accurate, stronger hold.