The HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N features a large 9" display with LED backlight, CHIRP-ing MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging and 2D sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover.
- 455kHz Side Imaging provides 800 ft of side to side coverage.
- 455kHz Down Imaging works to a depth of 400 feet.
- 1.2 MHz Side Imaging provides 250 feet of side to side coverage.
- 1.2 MHz Down Imaging works to a depth of 125 feet.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- Side Imaging Sonar - Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
- Down Imaging Sonar - Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar - Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Dualbeam Plus Sonar - Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area
- Internal GPS - GPS antenna built into the head unit.
- Up-gradable Software - Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater.