GPS and Wifi capable, includes Transducer & Lighthouse NZ chart!
Don't go fishing, go underwater hunting- with Dragonfly's wide spectrum DownVision Technology you can spend more time catching fish and less time looking for them! Dragonfly 4 Pro- Dual Channel CHIRP DownVision Sonar with Chartplotter: (This listing comes with an NZ Lighthouse Chart)
- CHIRP Sonar
- CHIRP DownVision™
- All weather viewable
- Raymarine WiFish app
- Android and iOS Compatible
- Social Media Uploading
- Built in GPS
- LightHouse Chart Compatibility
- Navionics Chart Compatibility
- C-MAP Chart Compatibility
- MicroSD Card Reader
- Virtual View
- Dual Channel Sonar
- Screen size: 4.3in
- Screen resolution (pixels): 480 x 272
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
- Connections: Power / Transducer combined input
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display Size: Dragonfly 4 (All models): 4.3 in
- Display Resolution: Dragonfly 4 (All models): 480 x 272
- Aspect Ratio: Dragonfly 4 (All models): 16:9
- GPS Channels: 72
- Chart Copatibility: LightHouse vector and raster charts , Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by
- Chart Media: MicroSD
- Sonar Type: CHIRP Sonar
- Depth Range: 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
- Sonar Channels: 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™: wide fan beam
- Depth Range: 600 ft (183m) Both Sonar and DownVision™ Channels
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty*
- Installation Care points:
• Allow of minimum of 120 mm (4.7 in.) behind the unit for inserting and removing an MicroSD card
(PRO and M models).
• Allow enough room for unit angle adjustment.
• Allow enough head room to remove the unit from the bracket.
- Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple By Raymarine:
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4 and 5 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
- The Dragonfly Difference:
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- CHRIP DownVision™ - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar:
CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
- Connect & Share Wirelessly:
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
Wi-Fish Mobile App:
Now Available On iTunes*
Also Available on Google Play*
Dragonfly models with GPS built in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery. Dual-channel sonar is available on all Dragonfly models except the Dragonfly 4DV
The Dragonfly 4 and 5’s compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.