6 panels around the waist plus a fold back collar for a comfortable fit and long term wear.
Buoyancy exceeds 71 Newtons, type 402 In-Shore waters. Perfect for general sheltered waters boating and fishing.
- Quality nylon in vibrant safe warm yellow
- Quality closed cell foam for buoyancy
- Collar pops up in the water to support the head, feature safety reflectors.
- Thicker foam at the front turns the wearer then the collar supports the head up out of the water.
- Two large fastex buckles so you can adjust the lifejacket for just the fit around the waist
- Fold up flaps at the bottom allow the wearer to be seated without the lifejacket riding up.
- Pealess whistle attached to the lifejacket via stitched in cord. (Operates when wet)
Size Recommended Weight:
Child XS 10-15kg
Child S 15-25kg
Child Junior 25-40kg
Adult S-M 40-60kg
Adult L 60kgs and over
Adult XL 60kgs and over
Adult 2XL 70kgs and over
Adult 3XL 70kgs and over
Smart VIP Price Promise
Our prices are very Smart at Smart Marine! Our Smart VIP Membership and committment to great deals
makes sure of that, but if you find a lower price, tell us- we will match it!*
Price Promise Terms & Conditions
Excludes limited time specials, clearances, non-stocked products, overseas websites, price
comparison websites and eBay/TradeMe.
Applies to identical products, in stock in NZ with pricing valid at time of price match request,
with evidence supplied.
Excluded Products: clearance, run-out, distress, damaged/soiled, parallel imported, non-stocks,
trade quotes, commercial quantities, credit account holders, insurance claims, services, typos,
overseas websites, price comparison websites, auction websites.
Free product, offers, sales and promotions cannot be redeemed with price matches.
The price match applies to the total cost to buy including shipping, taxes and fees.
Short term finance may not be available with some price matched purchases. Please enquire.