Total Control, Simply Refined.
With a sleek all glass front, refined graphical user interface, built-in RezBoost(TM) Fish Finder, and internal GPS antenna, NavNet TZtouch2 is a beauty to behold and use. **Table top mount is an optional extra, please enquire with the Smart Crew**
Supplied with C-Map NZ chart, transducer is not included but is available seperately.
- Multi function display
- Power cable assembly 3.5 m
- Silicone cover
- Standard spare parts, installation materials,
- Accessories and manuals
- Model: TZTL12F
- Display: 12.1" Multi Function Display
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Brightness: 1300 cd/m² (typical)
- GPS/WAAS: (Built-in)
- GPS: 56 channels
- SBAS: 1 channel (C/A mode, WAAS)
- Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Time to First FIX: 100 s (cold start)
- Tracking Velocity: 999kn
Accuracy, Internal Antenna
- GPS: 10 m Max
- WAAS: 3 m Max
- MSAS: 7 m Max
- Cartgraphy: MapMedia mm3d chart (Jeppesen/Navionics/NOAA)
- Memory Capacity: 30,000 user points, 30,000 points for ship's tracks, 200 planned routes (500 points per route)
- Alarms: Anchor Watch, XTE, Proximity, Depth, Temperature, Speed, etc.
- Display Modes: Head-up, North-up*, *Heading input required.
- Target Tracking: 30 Targets*, *Heading input required.
- Transmit Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Transmission Power: 600 W or 1 kW*
*Matching Box MB-1100 required for some specific FURUNO transducers
- Modes: RezBoost™, ACCU-FISH™, Bottom Discrimination, A-Scope, Auto (Fishing/Cruising/Manual), Bottom Zoom, Bottom Lock.
- CAN bus / NMEA2000
- LAN: 1 Port (100 BASE-TX)
- USB: 1 Port (USB2.0)
- Video Output: 1 Port (HDMI)
- Video Input: 2 Ports (NTSC/PAL)
- AUX I/O: 1 Port: (External Event/MOB Input/Operator Fitness/Alarm Output)
- SD Card Slot: 1 Slot (Micro SDXC, rear), 2 Slots Card Unit (optional)
- Wireless LAN: -IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Transmit frequency: 2.4 GHz band
- Transducer: 1 Port
** Not available with DRS4DL
- Temperature: (IEC60945) -15°C to +55°C
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power: 12-24 VDC, 3.0-1.5 A
Instrument Display & Customization:
An instrument display like nothing you have seen before. Totally customizable, totally simple.
NavNet Remote and NavNet Controller* apps for iOS and Android devices:
Built-in GPS antenna -- A 56-channel GPS Receiver is built right into the display. You can still connect an external antenna for redundancy, but the primary GPS receiver is built-in, saving you money on additional equipment and installation cost.
Designed to perfectly match the NavNet NAVpilot 711C and the FI-70 instrument on your helm. *iOS version coming soon...*
Compact, waterproof remote control unit for easy operation:
Remote Control Unit (MCU-002) is a compact, waterproof and with a small footprint that is easy to install and operate anywhere on your vessel. The Remote Control Unit works as a supplement to the multi touch operation of NavNet TZtouch2.