Electric Trim & Tilt Bracket, US made by Panther.
Make your day on the water just a bit more enjoyable with out straining your muscles trying to raise and lower the auxiliary motor. A simple convenience with major results. The heavy duty bracket easily handles auxiliary outboards up to 35hp or 150 pounds. Kicker motors are supported in any position with this durable design. In addition to its ruggedness, the Model 35 is the only kicker motor lift with a convertible setback. This unit can be adjusted to 13 inches of setback, making it ideal for inboards, I/Os, jet-drives, and outboards when over the transom mounting is unavailable.
To provide adequate support for your Panther bracket, the Transom side of the bracket must be fully covered by the boats transom.
- Setback: 170mm (distance engine is spaced back from transom)
- Overall height: 440mm, width 290mm
- Overall transom bracket dimensions 10.250 x 11.250" Wgt.28 lbs.
- Transom mounting face height: 305mm, width 255mm (includes six 1/2" mounting holes)
- Engine mounting face height: 380mm, width 220mm (overall width 270mm)(no engine mounting holes)
- Weight: 9.5kg (21lb)
Installation: For use in salt water an anode should be fitted to protect the black finish.