The MT600G Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) featuring improved GPS functionality which will ensure faster location in an emergency situation.
Built on the foundation of 35 years of experience designing and manufacturing EPIRBs in Australia, the MT600G features a 10 year battery life and advanced self testing capability, giving users greater peace of mind.
The GME MT600G boasts a 66 channel GPS receiver which reduces the search area to less than 100m radius, and a 121.5MHz homing signal to further aid in location and retrieval in an emergency. Complete with quick release mounting bracket and automatically deployed antenna, the MT600G is certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
- GPS - Internal 66 channel high performance receiver with quadrifilar helix antenna
- Retention Lanyard - Buoyant type approximately 5.5m long
- Reflector - SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Antenna - Flexible, self straightening stainless steel design
- Bracket - Quick release mechanism (manual)
- Activation- Manually by operator
- Bracket Type- Manual Release
- Duration- 48 hours minimum
- UHF- 406.040 MHz, 5W ± 2dB, PSK (digital)
- COSPAS – SARSAT- Certified to C/S T.001 (Class 2) requirements
- VHF- 121.5MHz, 25 mw Min PERP at 25 degrees
- Battery: Replacement Period- 10 Years
- Weight: 555g