Great value combo including a 1 1/2 mtr fibreglass aerial with mount/cable and fittings!.
JIS4/CRF46 SUBMERSIBLE waterproof rating.
Tran Max Aerial includes plugs and cable. Also comes with and adjustable nylon fold-down mount. 5mtrs of cable supplied. 3DB rating.
Uniden UM380 White VHF Radio Class D:
The UM380 is Uniden's replacement to the Solara-D, and comes packed with features: 1/25W Tx power, Larger backlit LCD display, shorter chassis length, programmable scan, JClass D DSC radio and a rubber grip microphone. JIS4/CRF46 SUBMERSIBLE waterproof rating.The UM380 was purpose built rugged for the New Zealand environment.
The UM380 unit is smaller than the original Solara-D however it still fits in the MAA115 Flush mount accessory. (Sold Separately).
Uniden UM380 White VHF Radio Class D
· Rugged Microphone with channel 16/9 and triple watch select keys
· Text Display to Show channel Names, Radio Menu, DSC Features, GPS Data
· Compact, Sleek 25 Watt VHF Radio
· All USA, International & Canadian Marine Channels
· Meets JIS4/CRF46 waterproof Submersible Standards
· Full DSC Capability including Position Send, and Request
· Orange Backlit LCD & Keys
· NMEA input/output
· Receiver Spec: Sensitivity 0.27 uV, Rejection: 70 db
· Class D VHF Radio
· Large Full Dot Matrix Display
· NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Including S.A.M.E.
· Memory Channel Scan
· Triple/Dual Watch
· LCD Contrast Control
· Compact Case Depth
**Please note DSC is not functioning within NZ yet.
Trident MRV-5 Fibreglass VHF Aerial with Deck Mount & 5m Cable- 1.5mtr (5 foot):
Fibreglass, 6dB gain, 5 ft the most common length for recreational boats.
- 1.5mtr aerial
- 5 mtr cable
- Adjustable deck/side mount
- Included Fast-Fit connector for easy installation
- 6dB gain
- Operates on all International and USA VHF marine frequencies
- Extended frequency coverage to 162 MHz for NOAA 162MHz weather reports
- Supplied with a dual swivel non-corrosion base mount and coax. cable